Unisa web credit card payments
Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- Library fines and accounts can now also be paid via this web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment
- These are real-time transactions.
Cash and direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open, then fill in the code number 5400374721 for study fees, 5400374225 for Library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
- Ensure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect, the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or may cause a delay in the allocation or transfer of funds to your account and as such the university cannot be held liable for delays caused.
- Payments will be allocated within two (2) to ten (10) working days to the study fees account, provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- No cheques are accepted.