About Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality
The Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality is a municipality located within Sekhukhune District Municipality of the Limpopo Province. It is mainly rural and has a land area of about 2 096.9 sqm. It also has 189 settlements, 274 358 people and 65 217 households. Makhuduthamaga, being rural in nature, has a weak economy, poor organizational structures, service delivery issues and high poverty levels. The municipality is bordered by Fetakgomo on the northeast, Ephraim Mogale to the west, Elias Motsoaledi on the south and Lepelle Nkumpi municipality in the north.
Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursaries
Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality is accepting qualified candidates within its jurisdiction to apply bursary for the 2018 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded only for full-time undergraduate students of Financial Management (Diploma / BCom in Accounting / Economics), Engineering (Diploma / Bsc Computer Sciences, Geology and Environmental Management) and Health and Social Services (MBCHB).
The bursary will pay 100% of registration fees, tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals. The bursaries are awarded according to academic merit and financial need.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality residents
- Matric completion
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need
- Full time students of Accounting, Economics, Computer Sciences, Geology, Environmental Management or MBCHB
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Makhuduthamaga Local Municipalitly Bursary Application Form for 2019.
- Submit your application with the following documents:
- Certified copies of ID
- Matric/grade 12 certificate or progress report
- Certified copies of parents/guardian ID
- Proof of residential address
- Acceptance letter from the institution you wish to enroll
- Proof of parent/guardian income; if unemployed, attach sworn affidavit
- Send your applications through mail at Private Bag X434 Jane Furse 1085 or hand carried at 01 Groblersdal Road Jane Furse 1085
Interested applicants may also collect bursary application forms at:
- Makhuduthamaga Municipal Main Offices (Next to Jane Furse Plaza)
- Jane Furse Library. Eansaan Library and Ga-Phaahla Library
- Sekhukhune Circuit and Nebo Circuit Offices (Department of Education)
Late and faxed applications will not be accepted.
02 January 2019
Address: 01 Groblersdal Road Jane Furse 1085
Post: Private Bag X434 Jane Furse 1085
Tel: 013 265 8600/19