A growing company in the aviation industry is looking for a highly organized Production Manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Qualifies applicant for the Production Managers position are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a Production Manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good Production Manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Production Manager Requirements:
- A degree in Business Management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with report writing ability
- Own transport – ability to travel between premises (Tedderfield & Alrode)
- Technical qualification : trade, diploma, degree
- Strong management / inter personnel skills
- Report writing ability
- Working knowledge of CNC machinery
Mode of Application
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours then we regret to inform you that you were not successful.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Business Analyst at Corporate Placements
- Internal Sales Representative at AGA Recruitment Specialists