Exigent is transforming the way legal services are offered by leveraging the power of technology and data that’s locked in contracts and processes. But the data is the cornerstone; it is the people of Exigent that bring this vision to life. We combine the best of tech with smartest legal and financial brains to cultivate a revolution in the legal industry. Intelligent thinking underpins all of our solutions — from contract management to business analytics tools and legal services.
Come and learn more about the Exigent family and how we are re-imagining, transforming and revolutionizing the legal industry through technology, AI and data https://www.exigent-group.com/
In this position you will be working on both internal and external facing products for all our clients across various business factions including Legal, Medical Legal, and Forensics to name a few
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with manager and the backend engineers
- Owning and designing graphic user interfaces for all web applications of the business
- Prepare and present wireframes to internal teams and key stakeholders for review and approval
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Maintain, identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Constantly monitor data on product usability and find ways to improve existing products while using data to infer new product ideas
- Keeping up-to-date with latest UX/UI technology and knowledge of design software (e.g., Sketch, Invision Studio, Proto.io, Webflow etc.)
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in building webapps
- Ability to code specifically in CSS, HTML, Angular, Java Script and Python
- Ability to gather qualitative and quantitative data about users through research and analysis
- Creativity and the ability to build beyond-ordinary wireframes and prototypes
- Visual communications skills (e.g., less written instructions and more visual cues to guide/help the user to understand where to go next)
- Ability to build responsive, clean, and user-friendly frontends
- Interaction design skills (e.g., aesthetics, motion, sound, and physical space (where and how the product is used) that affect a user’s interaction with a product)
- Ability to structure, label and organize content in a way that is easy for the user to find
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field (Added advantage)
- This is a challenging role in a growing international organisation. You will get exposure to different businesses where your expertise will grow and improve as our company moves forward with it’s vision and value of data.
- Thank you for your interest in the Exigent group. Please be aware that if you have not received contact within 2 weeks of applying you have been unsuccessful.
- We encourage you to continue applying for roles you feel matches your experience and qualifications.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Exigent South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!