- We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
- This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
- A solid technical understanding of the F5 configuration at Derivco.
- Always looking to improve the application experience and finding use cases for the F5 technology to improve the end user experience with it be customer or employee applications. Supporting the teams consuming F5 Technology, making sure they understand the F5 management interface and are aware of the features it can offer them. Implementing an F5 Strategy for Security to protect our customer data against known attacks and vulnerabilities
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Five or more years of experience with F5 modules: LTM, GTM, APM, ASM
- In depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Hardware Platforms
- Required on call level of technical support for high severity impacting incidence
- Understand organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and effectively communicate F5’s technical value added solutions to meet those needs.
- Strong understanding TCP/IP
- Advanced administration experience on F5, including an understanding of routing and switching protocols with relation to the load balancer devices (Ex: STP, BGP, OSPF, TCP, SSL, SNAT, TLS), and application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL, LDAP, RADIUS, NTP, DHCP and DNS
- Identify and resolve complex incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Perform proactive optimization and implement best practice.
- Provide subject matter expertise on all application delivery requirements for new and existing products with the organization
- Document design proposals to meet customer expectations and requirements
- Implementation monitoring and alerting to meet business expectations. This needs to focus on performance and capacity metrics
- Implementation of reporting and definition of KPl’s
- Documented implementation as per design and project schedule.
- Completes all project work/ allocated tasks on time/ as per agreed schedule and communicates progress with all parties concerned.
- Takes on additional, unplanned projects as required by the business and works after hours where necessary.
- Utilizes an Issue Ticket tracking software to capture requests.
- Works with customers, internal staff, and vendor partners to provide excellent customer service and meet SLA.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Derivco South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!