ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions is searching for a detail-orientated, deadline-driven Service Engineer to join our growing company. The Service Engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions is an engineering design and construction company that specialises in providing EPC and EPCM services to its clients in industries such as petrochemical, oil and gas, processes, minerals processing, materials handling, mining and power generation. TKIS also provides equipment maintenance, refurbishment and replacement services in all engineering industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engineers may be assigned to specific key projects from time to time as required by the business.
- Updating of master data as and when new information was created or any updates were done.
- The engineers will follow the documented management of change process for any design changes or specification updates
- Provides an integrated support to the Service Hub across the entire installed base.
- Is responsible to proactively seek solutions to make our customers successful in the continuous improvement space.
- Conceptual work, needs analysis and studies will form a large portion of the activities. These projects needs to be delivered through sounds business cases from concept through the product life cycle enabling a new service product added to the portfolio.
- Will support the Field Service and Revamps teams by conducting engineering studies where required.
- Responsible to lead, conduct and close out any RCFA pertaining to targeted areas where a specific solution is sought at a customer site.
- Will manage audits of existing equipment to ensure that current drawings and specifications in house drawings and documentation in assigned projects or customers.
- Productivity studies and related engineering / maintenance solution.
- The engineer is to assume the lead role when any technical bid evaluations are done relating to product improvement packages.
- The engineer will be a contributor to the commercial bid evaluation process.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Use of software packages i.e. AUTO CAD, INVENTOR, etc.
- Finite element analysis and interpretation of results.
- SAP skills
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role.
- 5 years design and drawing experience
- 2 years configuration management experience.
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should foward their CV to email@example.com. Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours then we regret to inform you that you were not successful.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Spar Stores is Currently Looking for Cashiers, Packers & Cleaners
- Maintenance Manager at Watershed Consulting
- Internal Sales Representative at AGA Recruitment Specialists
- Business Analyst at Corporate Placements
- Mr Price Group Careers, Learnership & Traineeship Programmes
- Temporary Sales Consultant at Coricraft Group Pty Ltd