Dante Group Pty Ltd is currently ready to employ for an efficient, courteous Cashier and Counter Sales who possesses excellent customer service skills. The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Mode of Application
Consultant: Illana Deacon – Dante Personnel Pretoria Branch
Apply via our website www.dantesa.co.za. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Spar Stores is Currently Looking for Cashiers, Packers & Cleaners
- Maintenance Manager at Watershed Consulting
- Internal Sales Representative at AGA Recruitment Specialists
- Business Analyst at Corporate Placements
- Mr Price Group Careers, Learnership & Traineeship Programmes
- Temporary Sales Consultant at Coricraft Group Pty Ltd
- Field Service Engineer at ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions S.A. (Pty) Ltd