Corporate Placements has publicly. announced that the are hiring a Business Analyst to join their project team. All qualified applicants will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating new, modifying existing and performing ad hoc reporting in support of business processes and data driven decision making. Developing a deep understanding of the business and building strong relationships with stakeholders by delivering value through data analysis and reporting and adapting to changing business needs
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, economics, statistics, mangement, accouting or in a related field
- 2 to 3 years experience (intermediate level) as a Business Information Analyst, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong business analyst skills
- Strong data analysing skills
- Technical skills (data warehouse, data modelling, data mining, MS, knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Intergration Services (SSIS)
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Mode of Application
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours then we regret to inform you that you were not successful.